Friday, January 27, 2012

Quick "I'm still here post"

Just wanted to say "hi" to all you out in blogland. I haven't forgotten you, I swear!

This blog isn't going to go live on a farm with Firefly and Community and mainstream horror movies that aren't found footage.

So I'm just going to post some of the crazy search terms that get people to my blog:

"psychedelic prison" - probably because of my post on Joseph Losey's Modesty Blaise post. Or that's what the internet thinks my blog is.

"united trash" and "united trash movie" - well, there probably aren't many reviews of this movie, especially since it doesn't appear to have received any official American release, much less one with accurate subtitles.

"cornucopia wow" - either I mentioned World of Warcraft at some point, or people are just really impressed by this blog.

"galactus vs celestials" - I'm going with the Celestials, since they can hold entire worlds in their dreaming subconscious.

"it rains on the just and the unjust movie" "it rains on the just and the unjust alike" - because of my thoughts on Watchmen and my love of that quote, I guess.

"silver surfer 1970s" - well, John Buscema's art is definitely still amazing, but Stan Lee's scripts haven't held up as well.