Friday, January 15, 2010

Sonic Weapon Fence actually does make a good name for a band

So that post below, the LOST recap, that is one of several orphans from when I planned to do this whole LOST recap-blog-a-thon, since there wasn't much dedicated coverage, episode-by-episode, on the AV Club or my favorite parts of the interweb.

I didn't follow through with the entire thing, but I did write up maybe five or six more episodes, which will also be posted here over the next couple of weeks.

Because (and I know, I'm burying the lede), I have both finished LOST up through season 5 AND just in time too. Season 6 starts February 2nd, and while I'm unsure if I'll be able to watch that night (it's complicated), I am impatient for the chance to see it.

And so my posting might be a little LOST-centric over the next couple of weeks remaining. I've got a LOST drinking game that I joked about on twitter, along with a couple of thoughts on what LOST means to me and TV going into a new decade. And maybe I'll watch the Rifftrax version of the LOST pilot.

Until then, listen to some Sonic Weapon Fence, who are a pretty good band for a novelty, tv-themed band and who I recommend over Previously on Lost.

2 comments:

Sonic Weapon Fence said...

Hey thanks for the kind words. We like to think we have more fun than the other guys. You coming to the show on Wednesday? I promise a good time. Promise.

Also, yes, you should do some good recap write-ups and Riff-tracking - not nearly enough of that these days.

Namaste and good luck,
SWF

adidas nmd said...

michael kors outlet
harden shoes
michael kors outlet
yeezy shoes
cheap jordans
hermes belts for men
hermes belts
kyrie 3
links of london
michael kors outlet online